Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Welcome!

Hello Classmates,

I would like to thank each of you for visiting my blog.  I do hope this will be an exciting learning experience for all of us.  I have decided to take additional courses for certification in online teaching.  I hail from the "Sunshine State of Florida" and I am anxious to see what this class will offer to prepare me for an online teaching experience and credentials.

Good luck to all of you in this course and future endeavors.  Let's start blogging............
Pic Credit - blog.getresponse.com

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am following your blog.

    Tonya Wingfield

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia,

    I look forward to learning from and with you.

    Thanks,

    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I look forward to sharing ideas this quarter.

    Sharifa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,

    I am following your blog.

    Lisa Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia. I am also following your blog. I am so jealous that you have a lot of colors and animation.

    ReplyDelete